- A six-strain probiotic with added inulin prebiotic for overall digestive health, specifically formulated to target candida albicans.
- Each capsule provides 5 billion viable bacteria.
- Contains 6 potent probiotic strains:
- Saccharomyces Boulardii
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium Lactis
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus Gasseri
- Bifidobacterium Bifidus
- Also contains Inulin prebiotic (250mg) for feeding your "good" bacteria.
- Traditional use:
- 90 capsules per tub.
- Recommended use: 1 or 2 capsules twice per day.
- Save up to 40% on the RRP of £19.95.
- 1 packet : 25% discount
- 2 packets: 30% discount
- 3 packets: 35% discount
- 4 packets: 40% discount
- If you prefer, you can Mix and Match supplements to qualify for the top 40% discount.
- Same or next day order processing.
- Fast & Free UK delivery by Royal Mail First Class.
- 30-day no quibble refund policy for your peace of mind!
The table below shows the amount of each key nutrient present in each single capsule.
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus||1.2 Billion|
|Bifidobacterium Lactis||1.2 Billion|
|Saccharomyces Boulardii||1.0 Billion|
|Lactobacillus Rhamnosus||800 Million|
|Lactobacillus Gasseri||500 Million|
|Bifidobacterium Bifidus||300 Million|
|Inulin Fibre (Prebiotic)||250mg|
Other (non-active) ingredients are: Stoneground Rice Flour, Natural Rice Concentrate (NuFlow), Natural Rice Extract (NuMag), HPMC Size 0 Vegetarian Capsule.
Suitable For: Vegetarians, Vegans, Halal, Kosher
Our TrustPilot Rating
TrustPilot collects reviews from our customers and gives us a rating out of 10. You can click below to view our TrustPilot reviews.
Probiotic Directions for Use
Swallow one or two capsules twice per day with water. Preferably take close to or with a meal.
We recommend refrigerating this product after the foil under the lid is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed the stated intake.
Q. Do I Need To Refrigerate My Probiotic ?
A. The bacteria in our probiotic are freeze dried so do not require refrigeration. Moisture would activate the bacteria, hence our encapsulation of the bacteria and our foil seal under the tub lid. Heat can kill the bacteria, but room temperature in a shaded place such as a cupboard or drawer (out of direct sunlight) is fine. However, once the foil seal under the lid has been broken we recommend that our probiotic should kept in the fridge with the lid on.
Q. Will Stomach Acid Kill The Bacteria In My Probiotic ?
A. In general, most beneficial bacterial species do not need enteric coating as they can survive passage through the stomach. It is true that some will be lost, hence the large number we provide in each capsule. A study suggests that the percentage that survive can be increased further by taking with or before a meal.
Q. What is Saccharomyces Boulardii and how does it fight Candida ?
A. Although saccharomyces boulardii is one of the most potent probiotic strains it is surprisingly not a bacteria. Saccharomyces boulardii is in fact a yeast, the only yeast that has been formally categorized as a probiotic. It has been significantly researched, especially for its ability to fight candida.
An anti-candida diet avoids all yeast. However, unlike candida albicans, saccharomyces boulardii is not pathogenic and not a colonizing yeast. Instead saccharomyces boulardii creates a hostile environment for candida in the following ways:
- Saccharomyces boulardii produces capric, caprllic and caproic acids which are powerful anti-fungal agents and make it harder for other yeast species such as candida albicans to survive nearby.
- Being a yeast it can compete for space in your digestive tract with other harmful yeast species such as candida.
- Saccharomyces boulardii can reduce candida’s ability to adhere to the wall of the gastrointestinal tract.
- It is a general anti-pathogen, so unwelcome pathogenic bacteria such as E-Coli and Salmoella get stuck to its sticky outer surface and are then removed from the digestive tract. Being a yeast, and so much larger than bacteria, a single saccharomyces boulardii organism can remove many pathogenic bacteria.
- Saccharomyces boulardii has further positive benefits including promoting nutrient absorption in the gut, a role in allergy prevention, and promoting a healthy immune defence against pathogens and toxins.
Q. What is a Prebiotic ?
Inulin is a prebiotic that feeds and encourages the development of beneficial bacteria in the gut, thereby restricting room for candida to spread. Inulin cannot be digested or absorbed from the human bowel, but acts as a fermentable food source for probiotic bacteria in the gut.